Friday 24 April 2015

ANDY'S BAND NAMES- Will he ever choose one?

Posted by Unknown at 08:09

MOUSE RAT- or is it?


Andy Dwyer is an unusual character, he's like an adult child. But not like modern children cause they're all amazing at technology and really mean. No Andy is a child from his own generation, it seems he never really grew up and I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm so jealous.

At some point I think most people contemplate starting a band, the first thing you begin to think of is- the band name. Seriously, me and my friends had little-to-no musical talent and yet we thought of starting a band and the first thing we decided we'd need was a name.
No instruments, no knowledge, no practice space- and the name is all we could think about.
Andy clearly has slightly the same problem, but he's got the talent.
I went though and collected all Andy's previous band name. I've highlighted my favourite in purple!

- Mouse Rat
- Scarecrow Boat
- Malice in Chains
- Eagle Eyed Tiger
- Punch face Champion
- Flames for Flames
- The Andy Andy Andy's
- Crackfinger
- Department of Homeland Obscurity
- Fourskin
- Puppy Pendulum
- Possum Pendulum
- Penis Pendulum
- Radwagon
- God Hates Figs
- Jet Black Pope
- Muscle Confusion
- Just the Tip
- Fiveskin
- Threeskin
- Angelsnack
- Nothing Rhymes with Orange
- Nothing Rhymes with Blorange
- Ninja Dick
- Andy Dwyer Experience
- Death of A Scam Artist
- Razordick
- Teddy Bear suicide
- Two Doors Down
- Tackle Shack
- Hand Rail Suicide
- Rat mouse (without Andy)

I've highlighted a few names but my Favourite is........GOD HATES FIGS.
It makes me smile/laugh every time I hear it! I just thought it was so dang clever.

What is your favourite of Andy's bandnames?
Or if you have one of your own??
Even after all our name planning I can't remember what we even came up with all those years ago....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GO TEAM PARKS! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei